Sunshine Coast Dentist Mt Coolum
Comprehensive dental care is soon to be available in Mt Coolum Medical and Dental Centre.
Oral disease affects your general health and it is important to have regular checks and maintenance as part of caring for your health and that of your family.
Our team at Mt Coolum Medical and Dental Centre have a multidisciplinary approach to optimising your general health.
If you are searching for Dentist Sunshine Coast then our multidisciplinary team of health care professionals are ready to assist.
Our oral health service includes:
- General Family Dental Care
- Oral assessments & treatment as part of ongoing care plans for patients with chronic medical conditions (osteoporosis, diabetes, autoimmune diseases and cancer)
- Comprehensive dental treatment including – root canals, crowns, bridges, veneers, extractions, treatment of gum disease, fillings, preventative care, tooth whitening, occlusal splints and treatment of dental trauma.
- Sedation and/or counselling for patients with dental treatment phobias.
- Complete denture services including – full acrylic dentures, partial acrylic or metal frame dentures, flexible Valplast dentures, mouth guards, relines and repairs
- Gentle care and concern for our patients
You can be assured that your health information is treated in the strictest confidence, therefore it is important to note that we will not provide your information to others without your consent.
Mon - Fri 8.00 - 5.00
Saturday 8.00 - 2.00
Mount Coolum Medical Centre
- Open Weekdays From 8am until 5pm Saturdays 8am until Noon
- So we can best meet your needs, please inform reception if your matter is urgent or non urgent. All staff are trained in triage and we allow for unexpected urgent medical matters.
- If you require a long consultation for what ever reason just let reception know.
- Patients who cancel without an adequate notification may be charged a cancellation fee
Our practice regularly engages with local health services; specialists, allied health and hospitals, if required your GP will provide sufficient client information on to plan and facilitate optimal care.
We welcome all patients of all ages. We have reasonable fees and HICAPS for health fund rebates and as a dentist in Sunshine Coast we bulk bill these government schemes:
- DVA patients
- Child Dental Benefit Schemes
- We accept all health funds including Medibank and Bupa
Please note that results will not be given over the phone . It is important to make a follow up appointment with your doctor to discuss your results. Our practice uses SMS reminders to recall you in the event of abnormal results . Please advise reception if you do not wish to receive recalls via text message. If you would like a copy of your results please email: email@example.com
We are always looking to improve our practice and therefore your feedback is important to us. We have a suggestion on box at reception or alternatively you can email us with any comments or complaints. If you are not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, it is your right to contact the Office of the Health Ombudsman at www.oho.qld.gov.au
Sunshine Coast Dentist
We are located on the corner of David Low Way and Suncoast Beach Drive. Our Medical Centre is situated in the Mt Coolum shopping complex which also includes a pharmacy and disabled access and easy parking.
Ph: 07 5446 4444 | Fax: 07 5446 3344
Post: P.O Box 107 Budrim Q 4556